Investors Alley Corp. (the “Company”) has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. In order to provide service to our customers, we must obtain some limited personal information from you. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website and service.
This privacy statement applies to information we collect:
- On the Company’s Websites (as defined below);
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and the Company; and
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- the Company offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Company’s Websites
Please read this privacy statement carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use the Company’s Websites or subscribe to our services or products. By accessing or using the Company’s Websites, or by subscribing to our services or products, you agree to this privacy statement. This privacy statement may change from time to time. Your continued use of the Company’s services and products after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check this privacy statement periodically for updates.
Our primary goal in collecting user information is to enhance your experience on our websites and to provide you with the services and products you have requested from us, regardless of whether such services are provided freely or on a paid basis. We use aggregated (gathered data across all user accounts) information to develop content targeted to users’ interests and to better the website user experience. The Company is committed to maintaining your privacy and, other than as provided herein or after receiving your specific consent, we will not share any personal information with any third party at any time, unless required by law or in order to perform transactions or deliver services on your behalf as a customer or user of such services, as more fully described below.
When you visit InvestorsAlley.com or any website address managed, owned, leased, or otherwise under direct or indirect control by the Company (collectively, the “Company’s Websites”) or inquire about our services, we may collect the following types of information about you:
- General information, such as your name, address, phone, and e-mail address to fulfill your requested service and to better serve your needs when you contact us or when we need to contact you.
- Payment information, such as credit card account data, in the event you request to purchase a product or service as part of your relationship with us.
- Technical information about your computer or browser so that we may provide you with the correct service and content presentation request, or to format e-mail messages that best align with your computer’s capabilities.
At certain times, it may be necessary to share some of the information you provide. The Company does not share your personally identifiable information with third parties unless it is related to the fulfillment of services you’ve asked us to perform, or as is permitted by law. The information you provide us can only be shared under limited circumstances. These include:
- Within all of the Company’s Websites and to the Company’s subsidiaries, affiliates and partner organizations
We may share information about you, and the services you have purchased from us, among our various companies and subsidiaries, all of whom follow our privacy policies.
- For legal reasons
In some cases we may be required to disclose certain information to comply with applicable law, an investigation, or a legal process, such as a court order or subpoena. We may also share information about you if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of the Company, our customers or others.
- In case of a sale of a business
Your information may be transferred in connection with a sale, merger, transfer, exchange, or other disposition (whether of assets, stock, or otherwise) of all or a portion of a business of the Company.
Individuals who are residents of California and have provided their personally identifiable information to us may request information regarding our disclosures, if any, of their personally identifiable information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. Such requests must be submitted to us at [email protected] or in writing at:
Investors Alley Corp.
555 W 5th St, 35th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90013
California privacy rights requests must include the reference “Request for California Privacy Information” in the subject line and in the body of the message and must include the email address or mailing address, as applicable, for us to send you our response. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year. We reserve the right to disregard requests submitted other than to the address specified above or more frequently than once per year for the same person, mailing address, or email address.
Our Security Safeguards
We employ industry-standard physical, electronic, and procedural security safeguards to protect the personally identifiable information that you have provided to us from loss, misuse, or unauthorized alteration. Whenever we prompt you to transmit sensitive information to us through the Company’s Websites, such as a credit card number, we support encryption of your data as it is transmitted.
The Company may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and online and telephone webinars and conference calls available to our users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and cannot be protected by the Company. You should exercise caution when deciding what personal information to disclose in a public setting.
The Company offers its members the ability to correct or update the information we collected during your registration process online by utilizing the appropriate links at the bottom of all emails we send out.
You may also update any information related to any product or service you have purchased from or through the Company by logging into the website for such service and using the appropriate section of that website.
If, at any time, you wish to cancel your subscription to any of our free services or opt-out of receiving future mailings or certain types of mailings, please click the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of all emails we send out. You may also use this website for removal. To cancel your subscription to any paid service we offer please call toll-free 1-855-566-6100.
The Company derives a portion of its revenue from advertising and sharing information is essential to keeping our services affordable to users. In order to attract and retain advertisers we use the aggregated, anonymous information that we gather (as well as information from third party market researchers) to describe our services to partners and to assist our advertisers and sponsors to better understand our audience. We do not disclose personally identifying information about our users to these parties.
These advertisements may contain information about specific stocks or other investments, but the opinions provided in these advertisements are not those of the Company and are neither an offer nor a recommendation to buy or sell any security. The Company has not independently verified the validity of the claims or statements contained in these advertisements/emails. We urge you to always conduct your own research and due diligence and obtain professional advice before making any investment decisions. The Company will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a reader’s reliance on information obtained in advertisements or corresponding web sites.
Although the Company attempts to accept advertisements from responsible third party advertisers, we make no representations or guarantees about such third parties. Such third party advertisers are separate and distinct from the Company and the Company is not responsible or liable for any action or omission by the third party advertiser if you choose to register with or enter into a transaction with any third party advertiser based on an advertisement or offer found on any of the Company’s Websites, within any of the Company’s email message, or via any other delivery method (including, but not limited to, postal mail).
We respect the privacy of our users, registrants and subscribers and shall not disclose or distribute our user list to any third party, nor shall we permit anyone else to do so. However, we may send messages on behalf of our third party advertisers to our users, registrants and subscribers. It is important to note, however, that these advertisers never see your actual email address. They may be able to use tracking software to reveal your email address if you choose to click a link in the email message.
We only transmit your information to a third party advertiser if you elect to receive a special offer from that advertiser through our co-registration service (either by selecting or by leaving selected the check box next to the advertiser’s offer). The information we transmit in this instance may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, postal address, phone number, IP address and the date you registered for the third party offer. We may also transmit information about our visitors and subscribers collected through the registration process as well as through any online surveys we may conduct.
The Company’s Websites contain links to other websites that are not owned or operated by the Company. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such websites. We strongly encourage you to be aware when you leave the Company’s Websites or click a link in our email messages and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by us.
Data Protection Rights for Residents of EEA
Residents of the European Economic Area (EEA) have certain data protection rights under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Please contact us at this website if you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information in our database.
If you wish to access, update, or request deletion of your personal information,
Questions or comments regarding this policy should be directed to:
Investors Alley Corp.
555 W 5th St, 35th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90013
Phone: (855) 566-6100
We reserve the right to modify this policy without notice.
General Risk Disclaimer
Investors Alley Corp. (the “Company”) is a publisher of financial news, opinions and research and is not a securities broker-dealer or an investment adviser.
- The information provided by the newsletters, opinions, and research related to various markets (collectively referred to as the “Services”) is not customized or personalized to any particular risk profile or tolerance. Trading and investing is not for everyone. The information published by the Company is not a customized or personalized recommendation or solicitation to buy, sell, hold, or invest in particular financial products, and the Services are not intended to provide money management advice or services. The Services are intended to supplement your own research and analysis.
- Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. Trading and investing involve substantial risk. Trading on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The Company does not make any guarantee or other promise as to any results that may be obtained from using the Services. No person subscribing for the Services (“Subscriber”) should make any investment decision without first consulting his or her own personal financial adviser, broker or consultant. The Company disclaims any and all liability in the event anything contained in the Services proves to be inaccurate, incomplete or unreliable, or results in any investment or other loss by a Subscriber.
- You should trade or invest only “risk capital” – money you can afford to lose. Trading and investing involves high risk and you can lose the entire principal amount invested or more.
- All investments and trading strategies carry risk and all trading decisions made by a person remain the responsibility of that person. There is no guarantee that systems, indicators, or trading signals will result in profits or that they will not produce losses. Subscribers should fully understand all risks associated with any kind of trading or investing before engaging in such activities.
- Some profit examples are based on hypothetical or simulated trading. This means the trades are not actual trades and instead are hypothetical trades based on real market prices at the time the recommendation is disseminated. No actual money is invested, and no trades are executed. Hypothetical or simulated performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. Hypothetical performance results have many inherent limitations, some of which are described below. The hypothetical results do not include the costs of subscriptions, commissions, or other fees that may be charged. Because the trades underlying these examples have not actually been executed, the results may understate or overstate the impact of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. Simulated trading services in general are also designed with the benefit of hindsight, which may not be relevant to actual trading. In addition, hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk, and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk of actual trading. The Company makes no representations or warranties that any person will or is likely to achieve profits similar to those shown.
- No representation is being made that you will achieve profits or the same results as any person providing a testimonial. No representation is being made that any person providing a testimonial is likely to continue to experience profitable trading after the date on which the testimonial was provided, and in fact the person providing the testimonial may have experienced losses. Any profit amount mentioned in a testimonial may be unrealized gains.
- The results and experiences described in the Services are not typical. Most people do not make a profit trading or investing; however, they still receive a financial education from the Services. You cannot necessarily expect to achieve the results described in the Services and your results will vary depending on risk tolerance, amount of risk capital utilized, size of trading position and other factors. Any modification or change to a trading strategy can completely alter the results of a trade or investment. Oftentimes, persons ignore rules or risk parameters, and any such actions are taken entirely at the Subscriber’s own election and at the Subscriber’s own risk.
- Auto-trading, or any broker or adviser-directed type of trading, is not supported or endorsed by the Company. For additional information regarding auto-trading, you may visit the SEC’s website: All About Auto-Trading, https://www.sec.gov/reportspubs/investor-publications/ investorpubsautotradinghtm.html. The Company does not recommend or refer subscribers to broker-dealers. You should perform your own due diligence with respect to satisfactory broker-dealers and whether to open a brokerage account. You should always consult with your own professional advisers regarding equities, options on equities, and any other type of trading.